söndag 16 mars 2008

What's up 'ere then?

So, what is up 'ere then?

Just me blogging in English for a change, so please bear with me.

I thought I might devote this premier post to explaining what this blog is all about and let you a bit about myself. I was born in Stockholm, grew up in London w 4 (that's Chiswick) then went back to my native country, which is Sweden.

It was a shock coming back to Sweden. The two country's are so different in almost everything. I suppose living in England during my formative years left its mark. Took me long enough to learn how to be Swedish (or fake it :-)) but now I fell I want a little corner of the WWW where I can do my Fake Brit thing.

So, don't mind me. I'm just doing my roots thing, over here. Should you by any chance want to engage in dialog, feel free to comment

2 kommentarer:

Kraka sa...

I will surely read your new blog. My english is bad. I speak badly, I write badly but as a student trying to take a masterexam I am used to read a lot of english.
Because you are my friend I will try to leave some comments even if I do a lot of language-misstakes. I hope you don´t mind.

Jonas sa...

I don't mind at all! I believe the only way to learn is to practice! We'll practice together :-)